Questions Related to Tools needed & Tips to Join our Classes.
- Smartphone or Tablet
- Earphones/Headphones with microphone.
- An Email, preferably a GMAIL (Google Mail) account.
- If you are using WiFi, any connection with at least a minimum of 10 MBPS will be enough to join in to our classes.
- If you have mobile internet connectivity on your phone, any speeds between 3G to 5G will be adequate.
This will always be a user issue, so the solutions will be as follows –
- Disconnect form the conference call and reconnect again.
- Consider joining in the conference call with just audio and switching off your video/camera feed.
- Close all other applications or programs that may be using your internet data/bandwith, then rejoin the conference call.
Questions Related to Classes & Scheduling.
- If you have missed a/any classes in the 6-Week Introduction class, you will not be able to replace it/them.
- You will need to attend a grand total of 4 out of 6 classes, to be eligible to receive our Beginner Certificate of Completion.
- As for “Enhancement Classes”, you will have the option of attending classes among the 49 weekends that the classes will be available for to complete all the classes you purchased. Refer to our “Enhancement Classes” page to better understand how these classes work.
- Yes you may. However we recommend that you stay on and listen to the other participants as it will be beneficial for you. Trainers will be providing feedback and information on how to improve for different participants of the course – this will accelerate your learning.
- You can always leave if you have emergencies. Unfortunately, you will not be able to request for a replacement classes fi you leave earlier.
- If needed, you can request via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to be considered for a future class and we will advise based on a case-to-case basis.
- Yes you can.
- We understand that you may be afraid or be anxious in the class.
- We recommend that you try your best to appear on video-call at least 2 times during the 6-Week Introduction program and at least 50% of your Enhancement Classes if you decide to take them on.
- Be assured that you will be in a safe learning space without judgement.
- Your classmates and trainer will always offer support to you in the online class.
- No. We don’t want you to waste your money.
- Participation is required to learn the skills we are offering.
- We are also confident that the classes will be fun and a great experience for you that you would participate anyway.
- The default answer will be “no”.
- However, we understand that mistakes happen when purchasing services using a checkout system. If you have made an error in selecting your preferred cohort, day and time slot – you will be able to request for us to make those changes for you provided you write in to us at “email@example.com” 7 days before the start of your initially selected option.
- We will not entertain any changes to cohorts when classes have commenced or if you request for a change less than 7 days before the classes start.
Questions Related to Payment & Refunds.
Answer: You will be able to request a refund when these circumstances take place –
- Our trainers do not show up for classes online and we do not provide a replacement trainer. This will be pro-rated across the 6 weeks of classes. (This is very unlikely to happen. if it does, it may be due to an unforeseeable circumstance/emergency that may have happened.)
- Cancelling your purchase 21 days prior to your registered class commencement.
- Nous decides to cancel a specific cohort/time/day slot you have paid for and you aren’t able to join a new option provided by Nous.
- Nous uses a standard online payment gateway service named CURLEC.
- All payments will be made online via our online cart and checkout system. You will be able to use your debit and credit cards for this. This includes your online banking account to make payments.
- We do not accept cash or direct online transfers to our bank account.
- If you are using your Debit card, check your bank balance. It may be that you have insufficient balance in your bank account.
- If you are using a Credit card, check if you have maxed out your card.
- If the problem persists, contact your bank. If there is no problem on your side or the banks side, it may be our issue.
- Please do us a favour and drop us an email at “firstname.lastname@example.org” or drop us a direct message to our WhatApp Support Line (Available on each page you visit, bottom-right hand side) to notify us, so others wont suffer as you have. 🙂
Question Related to Enhancement Classes.
- Unfortunately, you will not be able to do so.
- All Enhancement Classes purchased for 2020, will have to be completed within the same year.
- Unfortunately, you will not be able to attend more Mini-Lecture sessions if you have exhausted the initial number you purchased.
- Yes you may. However we recommend that you stay on and listen to the other participants as it will be beneficial for you.
- You can always leave if you have emergencies. Unfortunately, no replacement classes will be provided for you.
- Leaving the class earlier still means that you attended the class.
- As for emergencies, the we will seek the advise of the trainer on this matter.
Disclaimer: We always strive to keep our service as a top class experience. We diligently keep our trainers in check and frequently check up on them.
- As mentioned above in our “Payment & Refunds” section, we will not be providing refunds.
- However, if you have serious issues with the class and trainer, please reach out to us and we will discuss further steps.
- We take claims about our services, trainers and class experiences very seriously and will not hesitate to correct any misgivings and take steps to provide refunds to students on this matter.
Question Related to Class, Training & Trainer Quality.
- We will allow you to swap classes only if the trainer does not deliver on their quality. However, this is extremely unlikely to happen as NOUS vets their trainers throughly prior to giving them classes to train.
- Each trainer is selected based on their experience, their ability and quality.
- If your problem persists, NOUS will step in to assist you in anyway possible. We want you to learn and enjoy your classes.
- We have a group of dedicated trainers that have either participated and achieved national/international accolades or have coached individuals/teams to winning championships both in Public Speaking and Debates.
- Our trainers will ensure that your training is delivered by people who have mastered the skills they are teaching to you.
- Our trainers are also sensitive towards new students and are able to manage them. If you feel that you may be fearful of the class, fret not – they are well equipped to have enjoyable classes with you.
- Our trainers are also vetted for your safety as to ensure that your class experience is free from sexual abuse, discrimination and any other negative experiences that you should not be experiencing.
- We are aware of the safety a minor needs in when learning and take serious precautions with this.
- Yes they are.
- Our classes allow you to learn in your most comfortable, most convenient setting. This in itself allows you to learn to the best of your ability.
- Learners are changing the way they learn and we are embodying all future learning methods into our courses and classes.
- In many countries around the world, online learning has taken root for a while now and this is due to technological advancement, better internet connectivity and the desire for knowledge to be easily accessed.
- Like any other platform or situation, it will always need “getting used to”. Hence why we have “Trial Classes” for you to experience a class prior to fully committing to it.
- What you may not yet be used to should not equate to “inefficiency“. It simply means that you are learning a new way to learn. Learning new things can sometimes be challenging, but just like the classroom setting previously – we all got used to that. Time to make some changes for the better.