Who are our courses suitable for?
These Introductory Courses are suitable for those who have limited (or no) prior experience in Public Speaking & Debate.
Our classes are currently open for children and teens between the ages of 9 to 17 years old.
3 Easy Steps to Join Our Beginner Courses!
Step 1 :
Click the “Buy Now” button to select your preferred Course.
Step 2 :
Add to Cart & Insert the participant’s details.
Step 3 :
Make payment & Use a discount coupon code if you have one.
Public SpeakingBuild your confidence!
6 Online Classes
ComboLearn Public Speaking & Debating together!
12 Online Classes
DebatingDevelop critical thinking skills!
6 Online Classes
How our Beginner courses work
- All classes will take place online and they will last for 90 minutes.
- All class times are available for viewing in our class schedule and you will be able to select time slots suitable for your schedule.
- Please take note that you will not be able to swap times later on, once you have started a course.
- You are required to complete pre-assigned tasks such as watching videos and reading articles prior to Class 2 to 6.
- This will take approximately 20-30 minutes a week.
- Pre-assigned content will be available for viewing on your online learning accounts throughout the entire course period.
- Some classes will require you to log in ahead of time and complete group preparations, prior to joining the class. (applicable to Debate class only)
- Dates for each program have been decided in our annual calendar.
- In total, there will be 8 programs throughout the year 2020.
- Feel free to select a period best suited for you.
- Short tasks will be available on your online learners accounts weekly.
- These tasks will not take more than 20 minutes a week to complete.
- The course will also be using our very own digital work/textbook.
- Upon completing our 6-Week program, you will receive a digital “Certificate of Completion – Beginner Level“.
- You are required to attend a minimum of 4 classes to qualify for the digital certificate.