These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Nous Academy & Events (M) Sdn Bhd‘s Website.
Nous Academy & Events (M) Sdn. Bhd. is located in Malaysia, and our address is as mentioned in the “Contact Us” tab.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Malaysia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Purchase of online courses will be considered to be accepted when:-
- All information required in the form has been completed.
- Payment has been made via our Payment Gateway – subject to their Terms & Conditions.
- You receive a notification email pertaining the successful purchase of the service you have selected.
Nous Academy & Events holds a liability to provide the service as paid by the Client upon the acceptance of order and payment. The provision of the service is in accordance to the timeline provided to the Client – with sufficient notice – and as mentioned in our FAQ Page.
The delivery of the digital workbook for the course will be done at its latest, 3 days prior to the beginning of the FIRST class of the mentioned course.
The Company reserves the right to refund the payment made provided that The Company is unable to provide the service as advertised on the Site.
However, should the Client like to request for a refund, we would require the following requirements to be fulfilled:-
- No refunds for any cancellation 7 days or less prior to the start for the 1st class or during the program itself.
- 50% refund for any cancellation between 8-14 days or less prior to the start for the 1st class.
- 100% Refund any cancellation 15 days and above prior to the start for the 1st class.
- Registration Fees are not refundable.
- Any request of Refund should be made within 3 days of purchase; via email to email@example.com
- You are required to attach the proof of payment/purchase with the email requesting for refund.
- Complete bank account details to provide the refund to (Bank Name, Account Name, and Account Number.
Once we have received the items mentioned above, we will notify you on the refund and initiate the refund process. You will receive the refund in the bank account provided within 14 days from the date of refund initiation.
Shipping costs to refund any purchased items are to be borne by the Client.
Unless otherwise stated, Nous Academy & Events and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material (physical and online) on Nous Academy & Events. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may access this from nous.my and nous.talentlms.com (Our Online Learning Portal) for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish materials from both sites
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from both sites
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from nous.my
- Redistribute content from Nous Academy & Events
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof and is a valid legal agreement that is binding to both The Company and The Client. The Company reserves the rights to seek legal recourse should any terms of this agreement is violated.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. This disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
We are always looking to improve our services, and welcome feedback from you. If you would like to provide feedback or file complaint, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject matter named as, “Feedback”.
Grievances are taken very seriously and will be addressed in a timely and thoughtful manner as we are committed to all of whom who use our sites and consume our content.